Samstag, 24. November 2012

Roter Stern am Horizont - Final pictures

Hey Followers.

It is done! My fourth Diorama is finaly finished. I took me almost 3 Month - but worth it.

Its called "Roter Stern am Horizont" - "red star on the horizon". Its featuring a Cyberhobby Stug III AusfB, a Gulaschkanone and a lot of Wehrmachtguys, marching onto the front. Next to the path is a shoot down Toga T70.
As i have to mention every time: "For me its not important to get every decal and detail 100% right - its just for my glass-cabinet in my workingroom"

Here are the used parts:

-Cyberhobby Stug III Ausf. B
-Toga T-70
-Eduard etchpartset for T-70 Lighttank
-Armorscale 45mm 20K Obr.32
-Tamiya Gulaschkanone (the real old classic, bought for 3 euro on a show)
-2x Dragon Wehrmacht Infantry (Barbarossa 1941)
-German Anit-Tank Team (2 Figurs)
-an old Tamiya Offizierfigur
-Verlinden 061 Fuel Barrels (1 Fass)
-Verlinden 987 German Machinegunners WWII (1 Figur)
-Verlinden 1421 German WWII MG34 Machinegun Set (1 Mg)
-Verlinden 1312 German WWII Soldiers Equipment (various parts)
-some stuff from my box

Take a look on the WIP-Parts for more information about the building-process and the used materials.

Have fun with the pictures and keep following my blog, the next updates are incoming!

Mittwoch, 21. November 2012

Marching East - WIP Part 11

The Time went by, and i got a lot of progress to mention.
First of all, the Base is almost finished. A little bit of pigment-works here and there, some streakings, some slime&grime and some leaves.

The Figures are almost finished, here and there some details, some pigments and finaly the weapons.

The Vehicles are also as good as finished. The streaking is completed and yesterday is startet with the Pigments and mud-work.
Note: This is not the final result. There is a whole lot more work to do.
I think the final pictures will be here soon!

Freitag, 2. November 2012

Marching East - WIP Part 10

Hey Folks

There is a lot more progress i can show you.

The not glued grass has been removed, i have glued sanitary hemp as long grass roots on it. After it dryed i tramped it with a stiff brush. Afterwars it got some colors. I also finishes the trees -> i simply glued small foliage from model-railroad accessories on it. Kinda boring ;)

After it i glued in some stuff i found in the garden (sometimes painted before)

The detailpainting on the tank is also finished. Now its time for the FUN-Part: The wheathering! Stay tuned for more News!