Ad

Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014

All my works 2011-2014

Hello fellow readers!

I guess its about time to show what I managed to create in the past 3 years. Most of the projects are also to find here on this blog, but something elementary changed. Most of the pictures you see here were made with my old camera-equipment - but here comes the switch.

Some months ago I totally changed my photo-equipment to a plain background, new lights and other camera-settings.

So, this is what I have right now. Most of them can be found in various modelling-magazines all over Europe.

They are sorted from newest to oldest.










3 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo, ich habe Dich erst jetzt auf P&P entdeckt. Dort habe ich aber leider keinen Zugang, darum poste ich hier mal meine Begeisterung über Deine Arbeiten. Wirklich tolle Dios stellst du auf die Beine! Danke fürs zeigen.

    Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke das du dir extra die Zeit genommen hast hier zu schreiben! Ich freue mich immer wenn meine Arbeit anklang findet!

      Löschen